CB7 delivers unique, yet simple solutions for co-operative banks that require minimal upfront investment but are still equipped for future growth.
The following are the core competencies of co-operative banks.
- Know Your Customer, Unique Customer Identification Code Member Registration, C-Kyc Solution, Shares Management Solution.
- Loan origination, loan application acquisition, credit scoring, processing, and document management are all part of the job
- Term Loans, Cash Credit Limits, Overdraft, Gold Loans, and a variety of other loan products are available.
- Current Account, Savings Account, Term Deposits, Recurring Deposits, and Daily (Small-savings) Deposits are all types of deposits
- Retail Banking – Customer branch banking services, as well as inter-branch transactions for all retail banking branch operations.
- Self-service channels, viz.: Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, E-commerce and Mobile Passbook.
- ATM, Mobile Banking, POS, RTGS/NEFT, ECS, NACH, and other digital banking services.
- The entire control over general ledger, investment decisions, daily activities, assets and liabilities
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Solution with Alerts, Whitelisting workflow, Cash Transaction Report (CTR), Suspicious Transaction Report (STR).
- Statutory Compliance Reporting to RBI or central bank. Asset Liability Management (ALM), Audit Reports.
- User Management with Two Factor Authentication, Digi-pass and Biometric Authentication for Login, Digital Signing, and Audit Trail
- Asset Liability Management (ALM), Audit Reports. Enterprise Applications of GST Tax Compliance, HRMS & Payroll, Fixed Assets & Inventory Management, Reconciliation, Audit & Compliance, SMS & Email Gateway Integrations.
Copyright © 2022 by Linktia Infosystems Limited — [CB7 and N7 as Commercial Brand] — [Registered under the Companies Act 2006 in England and Wales | Number of Incorporation 13100992]