CB7 for Microfinance Institutions
- Microlending based solely on a lending portfolio.
- Microfinance using cautionary money deposit products and microsavings.
- A standard bank that offers microfinance products.
- Registration of Members, Compliance with KYC, Group Creation, and Approvals
- Credit bureau ratings Integratin and analysis.
- Applications for group loans and loan origination.
- Individual Member Loans, Self Help Group (SHG) Group Loans, and Joint Liability Group Loans (JLG)
- User Management with Digi-pass & Biometric Authentication, Two Factor Authentication, Digital Signing, and Audit Trail.
- Small Savings, Caution Money Deposits, and Products for Security Deposits.
- General Ledger, Financial Accounting, Investments, Financial Statements for Branches and the Organization.
- Statutory Compliance Reporting, MFI Specific MIS.
- Business intelligence solution with management cockpit for monitoring operations in real-time, graphic reports on comparative analysis of branches, products, and GL Heads, and branch and staff performance analysis.
- Reconciliation, Audit & Compliance, Fixed Assets & Inventory Management, SMS & Email Gateway Integrations, and GST Tax Compliance Enterprise Applications.
- Office Operations Using Browser-Based Interfaces.
- Transaction Workflow includes activities like member transfers, account closures, and visits before and after disbursements.
Copyright © 2022 by Linktia Infosystems Limited — [CB7 and N7 as Commercial Brand] — [Registered under the Companies Act 2006 in England and Wales | Number of Incorporation 13100992]