Careers At N7 Banking
We are currently hiring an Android Developer to join our engineering team. As an Android Developer, you will work within our engineering team to deliver functional & user-friendly Android applications in a timely manner.
Main Responsibilities of an Android Developer:
Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
• Monitoring the performance of live apps and working on optimizing them at the code level
• Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs, and enhancing application performance
• Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
• Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
1. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
2. You have prior 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
3. You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
4. Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as MVVM/MVC/MVP
5. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
6. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
7. Familiarity with various testing tools
8. You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
Product Manager (CBS)
Should have a proven track record of more than 15 years in product management. Define & execute the product strategy, and roadmap. Coordination with the development team and bank. Core Banking – specific expertise in CASA, Loans, and Deposits. Retail Banking, Corporate banking, Liquidity Management, Trade Finance, Investments & Digital & Omnichannel Banking.
Key Skills and Responsibilities: –
Successful candidates would have expertise in a minimum of 10 points outlined below and more would be a plus.
1. Experience Retail Banking Products such as Fixed Deposits, Recurring Deposits, CASA, All Types of Loans, and the end-to-end life cycle of each product (From A/c Opening To A/c Closing).
2. Strong knowledge in Loan Management as Disbursement, Overdue, Additional Limits, Loan Renewals, Recovery, Suit File, Asset Classification as per RBI IRAC Norms, and calculating Risk-Weighted Assets for NPA.
3. Expertise in all types of Interest & Chagres Calculations including GST with various types of parameters.
4. All types of Customer Services such as Remittance DD/PO, Cheque Book Issue/Stop, Letters of Credit, Lockers, and Bill payments.
5. Banking Routine Operations as Cashier/Teller Operations, Daily Clearing Settlements Entries, Inter-branch / ABB Transactions, Remittance, NEFT/RTGS. And all types of Periodic Processes, Month End, Quarter End & Year-end.
6. Banking essential Ratios such as CRR, LCR, CDR, and others.
7. Strong knowledge in All NACH/NPCI Clearing types such as CTS, ECS, ACH Debit, ACH Credit, ACH Mandate Registration, NEFT, UPI, RBI’s RTGS. And its settlements process.
8. Transaction flow on Balance GL Group Heads Specially Receivables, Payables, Reserves, Income, Expenses & other banking internal GLs
9. Knowledge of HO Modules such as Shares, Dead Stock, Government Securities, Branch Adjustments & ABB Settlement Accounts. Knowledge of all types of Banking Regulatory Compliance Reporting to the Indian Government’s Authorized Institutions as all RBI Reports Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly along with Inspection Reports. TDS On Deposit Interest and High-Volume Cash Transactions to IT Dept. & Monthly Loan Detail to CIBIL. CTR & STR FIU-INDIA etc.
11. CKYC Compliance process with CERSAI for Individual & Entity Customers.
12. Knowledge of Asset Liabilities Management having various types of Risk Management, Managing Gaps, Treasury Strategy & Planning using different Ratios, and RBI Annexure Reporting.
13. Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering having KYC Policies, AML Rules and AML Case workflow, Customer Acceptance/Due Diligence Policies, Customer Banned List, Customer Risk Ratings & Reporting (STR, CTR, NTR) to FIU-IND.
14. Strong interpersonal skills and client management skills are required. Should have experience in handling client queries and leading Production Support teams. The candidate is expected to be the point of contact for the clients.
15. Able to lead the full Product Lifecycle Management from Conceptualization, Requirement Analysis FRS, Epics, SRS, Writing User Stories, FPS Estimation, Design Review Functional Testing & Sign off & Marketing collateral Preparation.
16. Defined Product Backlogs & Elaborated prioritized the user stories.
Job Description: –
1. Hands-on experience with RESTful services, API design are must.
2. Knowledge in Spring boot and microservices architecture is must.
3. Agile scrum participation experience. Work experience with several agile teams on an application built with microservices and event-based architectures with deployment knowledge in hybrid (on-prem/cloud) environments.
4. Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines/tools. Knowledge of the DevOps or DevSecOps is a plus.
5. Hands-on Knowledge of UI technologies like REACT, Angular, HTML5,CSS3 is required.
7. Development experience in Retail banking / Corporate banking system and a fundamental understanding of core banking and accounting concepts is mandatory.
8. Must have strong communication skills and exhibiting a strong level of professionalism.
9. Demonstrate teamwork by supporting and assisting other Team Leaders as necessary and deliver outstanding service.
10. Ability to prioritize a large list of items to meet deadlines.
11. Strong learning agility, to quickly gain expertise on multiple products, services, tools, systems, and processes preferred.
12. Recommend and implement new or improved systems.
13. Delegating tasks to team members and meet the delivery time.
14. Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
15. Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
16. Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Job Description: –
1. Should have 10+ years of proven experience as a Product Manager
2. Should have expertise in Loan Origination – Approval and Deviation workflows, Underwriting, Disbursement, Collateral Management, Agent Management, and Loan Management – Loan accounts, Income Recognition, Asset Classification, and Collections. Ideally, we prefer candidates who have managed an automated loan processing system catered for NBFCs.
3. Good to have an overall idea about Core Banking System and other banking products like CASA accounts and Term Deposits. This is not Mandatory.
4. Should also be capable of analyzing market requirements, Central bank guidelines and deducing the same into requirements and expanding them into user stories.
5. Should have a solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
6. Should have excellent communication and co-ordination skills.
Key Responsibilities: –
1. Define product roadmap and work with technical teams to manage its progress and ensure its successful implementation
2. Prepare Business/Functional requirements and user stories, liaise with UX/UI team to create the right designs and user journeys, and be the domain point of contact for the development team.
3. Lead the whole product life cycle activities right from conceptualization to Functional Testing and signoffs.
4. Work with cross-functional teams, understand their functionality, identify the changes required in these systems for digital bank initiatives and plan the implementation considering the delivery plan of the related systems.
5. Work with the Sales team on collaterals and lead product-related discussions with clients.
Job Description: –
1. Expertise in PostgreSQL administration.
2. Strong Experience in PostgreSQL Development DBA
3. Experience with migrating databases must.
4. Experience using DMS / Schema conversion tool (SCT) to convert Oracle into PostgreSQL
5. Expertise should include database upgrades, replication using DMS, recovery, etc.
6. Experience in implementing and managing multi-tenant PostgreSQL
7. Define and implement database best practices.
8. Execute all changes of DB schema and maintain controlled development database environment.
9. Provide day-to-day support of high transactional database.
10. Should have good experience in Oracle, PostgreSQL database
11. Hands-on Experience with Performance tuning of Oracle, PostgreSQL databases
12. Strong proficiency in Oracle, PostgreSQL database management. Decent experience with recent versions of Oracle, PostgreSQL
13. Experience in Retail banking / Corporate banking system and a fundamental understanding of core banking and accounting concepts is mandatory.
14. Provides online & on call coverage for production support and administration of PostgreSQL/Oracle.
15. Demonstrate knowledge of cloud solutions and services in a hybrid cloud environment
16. Good at automation using any scripting language such as shell script
17. Experience in operational support, and upgrades for PostgreSQL Azure Architecture.
18. Ability to write database queries and code while maintaining data quality, privacy, and security
19. Implement and maintain database code in the form of stored procedures, scripts, queries, views, triggers, etc.